sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

 

Enc: Interview Radio Netherlands ?




ciomara



----- Mensagem encaminhada ----
De: Johan van Slooten <johan.vanslooten@rnw.nl>
Para: ciomara rodrigues <ciomararodrigues@yahoo.com.br>
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 20 de Agosto de 2010 11:50:48
Assunto: RE: Interview Radio Netherlands ?


Hello Ciomara,

Thank you for your email.

Thank you for sending the email to your "advogado" (lawyer?) and I hope he will call me. Can you tell him that I would like to speak to him today (Friday)?

Thanks again,

Johan van Slooten
Producer Newsline / RNW website
T: (0031) 35 672 4338
M: (0031) 6 537 877 82
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/rnwnewsline and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rnwnewsline

-----Original Message-----
From: ciomara rodrigues [mailto:ciomararodrigues@yahoo.com.br]
Sent: vrijdag 20 augustus 2010 17:39
To: Johan van Slooten
Subject: Res: Interview Radio Netherlands ?


Hello!

I don't speak English, but I understood(?) what you wrote.
I will send your e-mail to my "Advogado", he speaks English, and he can tell you everything/k(?)

ciomara




De: Johan van Slooten <johan.vanslooten@rnw.nl>
Para: "ciomararodrigues@yahoo.com.br" <ciomararodrigues@yahoo.com.br>
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 20 de Agosto de 2010 10:26:34
Assunto: Interview Radio Netherlands ?

Hello,

I hope you speak English. My name is Johan van Slooten and I work for Radio Netherlands Worldwide (http://www.rnw.nl/). I found your blog on the Shell/Paulinia court case. I am doing a story on this for our website today (Friday) and I would really like to speak to you about this case. I believe (but my Portuguese is not perfect!) that you have been involved in this case.

Could you please contact me?


Thanks!

Johan van Slooten
Producer Newsline / RNW website
T: (0031) 35 672 4338
M: (0031) 6 537 877 82
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/rnwnewsline and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rnwnewsline



Comments:

Postar um comentário





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?